Zeming is a Local Principal in Singapore's Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She joined the Firm as an Associate in July 2009.
Zeming has been involved in a wide range of matters such as corporate, insolvency, commercial, banking and employment matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- One of the co-lead counsels acting for an international valuer in a USD 600 million professional negligence claim. The trial of the action lasted 2 months and is the second fully-electronic trial conducted in the Singapore High Court. Judgment is pending.
- Acting as lead counsel for an international loss adjuster in defending a claim for negligent misstatement, and successfully striking out the entire claim prior to trial.
- Acting for and advising Jaya Holdings Ltd, a Singapore-listed shipbuilding and ship-chartering company, as well its subsidiaries, in the proposal of a multi-entity scheme of arrangement with 13 bank creditors of the group for the restructuring of the group’s bank debts amounting to approximately SGD 300 million.
- Acting for and advising a group of bank creditors in the restructuring of TT International Ltd, a Singapore-listed company, through a statutory scheme of arrangement with its creditors.
- Acting for a director and shareholder of a Singapore company in a successful application for a world-wide Mareva Injunction and Search Order against the company and its managing director.
- Acting for a prominent businessman in successfully defending a claim for lawful and unlawful conspiracy.
- Acting for a majority shareholder in defending a claim for minority oppression. The joint venture company is one of the world's largest textile dye producer. This was also one of the first few cases heard and decided by the Singapore International Commercial Court.
- Acting for a director and shareholder of a Singapore company in an application for leave to commence a statutory derivative action against the managing director of the company for misappropriation of company funds and diversion of maturing business opportunities.
- Acting for and advising two prominent international online content, service and search providers and two international law firms against a vexatious litigant.
Zeming was appointed as a Young Amicus Curiae in PP v Tan Peng Khoon  SGHC 298, and her submissions were described by the Chief Justice as "detailed, thorough and careful".
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Singapore - Member
- Singapore Academy of Law - Member
- Assigned Solicitor with the Legal Aid Bureau
- Volunteer lawyer for the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
- Volunteer lawyer with the Law Society of Singapore's Legal Clinic program
- Singapore (2009)
- National University of Singapore (LLB) (2008)