Diana is an associate in the Intellectual Property Group at Baker McKenzie, Sydney.
Diana focuses on advising clients in the food and consumer goods sector and the healthcare sector regarding contentious intellectual property and consumer law matters as well as regulatory advice in respect of marketing, promotional and distribution activities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing a multinational beverage and food company in proceedings commenced in the Federal Court of Australia relating to alleged contraventions of Australian consumer law in the dairy industry.
- Advising food and consumer goods companies regarding regulatory issues related to the marketing and sale of their products, including product labelling, advertising and promotion, interactions with consumers, adverse events and recalls.
- Enforce intellectual property rights on behalf of global fast food companies, luxury goods conglomerates and pharmaceutical companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Litigation Law & Practice Committee of the Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association - Member
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand - Member
- Caseworker , Refugee Advice & Casework Service (RACS), 2017 - Present
- Volunteer Solicitor - Women's Legal Service, 2017 - Present
- LEAPS Mentor - Chifley College, Mt Druitt, 2015 - Present
- High Court of Australia (2016)
- New South Wales (2015)
- University of Sydney (LLM) (2016)
- University of Sydney (LLB) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.