Ms. Lisiewska is experienced in Polish tax law and tax procedure, including administrative court procedure and administrative enforcement procedure. In tax disputes, she represents clients from various industries, mainly in cases concerning VAT and corporate income tax. As part of her day-to-day tax consultancy, she assists clients from different industries and jurisdictions with setting up, reorganizing, restructuring and dissolving their businesses in Poland. These matters involve transfer tax, tax and customs registrations and reporting obligations to the Polish tax authorities, the National Bank of Poland, and the statistical office.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing Polish companies before tax authorities and administrative courts in connection with disputes concerning VAT abuse and good faith.
- Representing foreign clients before tax authorities in connection with refunding withholding tax in Poland.
- Advised Polish individuals on the settlement of personal income tax and reporting to the National Bank of Poland with respect to foreign investments.
- Advised clients in relation to the process of restructuring their Polish businesses.
- Poland (Tax Advisor)~Poland (2016)
- University of Nicolas Copernicus (Faculty of Law and Administration)