Erik Lind is a partner in Estudio Echecopar. He has participated in the tax planning of various companies' inbound and outbound transactions, as well as in the due diligence of companies in connection with acquisitions, mergers, financing transactions and global reorganizations in general. Erik has also provided legal counsel in litigation procedures before Peru's tax authorities.
Erik's practice focuses on tax law, with experience in Peru and in the United States, providing companies with relevant applicable tax consequences derived from their domestic and global activities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided the Peruvian tax analysis and guidance in the structuring of one of the largest issuance of foreign GDNs with Peruvian underlying instruments, issued by a Peruvian Government entity.
- Participation in the tax planning and implementation of the business structure in Peru of a leading foreign communications tower company.
- Participated in the tax planning of the global reorganization of a leading international medical technologies company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Peru (2004)
- Georgetown University (LL.M. Taxation) (2010)
- University of Lima (Law Degree magna cum laude) (2004)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein