Joshua Lin is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Los Angeles. Prior to Baker McKenzie, Joshua was a policy research analyst focusing on state and local public finance and education.
Joshua represents multinational and domestic companies in a wide range of state and local tax planning and controversy issues, with an emphasis on dispute resolution and policy advocacy. He advises clients on issues concerning income tax, gross receipts tax, sales and use tax, franchise tax, excise tax, property tax and other tax issues. He has served clients in the pharmaceutical, insurance, retail and technology industries.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National LGBT Bar Association
- LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County
- New York~United States (2021)
- Arizona~United States (2021)
- California~United States (2021)
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2020)
- Université de Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (Certificate in French and European Law) (2020)
- University of Pennsylvania, School of Policy and Practice (MS) (2016)
- Columbia University (BA) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.