Manuel Limón Aguirre-B. is a member of the Global Employment Practice Group’s Steering Committee. He provides insightful advice on a broad range of employment matters, including litigation. In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Limón was a consultant of the Federal Institute of Elections and of the National Commission of Minimum Wages.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented clients in complex mergers and acquisitions.
- Advised on the reduction in force of companies in the aeronautical, automotive, rubber and pharmaceutical industries.
- Handled major projects involving outsourcing.
- Represented clients in negotiations with unions regarding collective bargaining agreements and the modification of working conditions.
- Represented clients in matters involving the termination of executives and transfer of expatriates.
- Represented clients in complex employer substitutions.
- Advised on general labor litigation matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico A.P.
- Mexico (1977)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (M.C.L.) (1982)
- National University (J.D.) (1977)
- La Salle University (B.A.) (1972)