Sophie works on a diverse range business and land sales and acquisitions, option agreements, due diligence and refinancing enquiries (including large projects), and has brought to settlement both acquisitions and disposals of assets. Sophie also has extensive experience in commercial and retail leasing and licensing transactions.
She has assisted and acted for local and international clients in relation to high-value Australian real estate matters.
Sophie has also worked closely with other practitioners in relation to property transactions in the renewables sector, including preparation of documents to secure requisite land access and easement rights.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided property advice in respect of various business acquisitions and takeovers.
- Provided complex retail and commercial leasing advice from both an institutional landlord and incoming tenant perspective.
- Provided complex leasing advice relating to the transfer of New South Wales disability services to the non-government sector.
- Assisted with complex settlements relating to commercial properties and hotels).
- Provided advice and prepared documents to secure requisite land access and easement rights for solar farm projects.
- Assisted with due diligence for solar farm projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Law Society of Singapore - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2016)
- Singapore (2013)
- Singapore Management University (Bachelor of Laws)
- University of Sydney (LLM)