Anina Liebkind is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Stockholm office and a member of Arbitration and Litigation group. She assists domestic and foreign entities in arbitration and litigation proceedings, often involving complex cross-border disputes in the fields of general commercial law, IT and oil and gas.
Ms. Liebkind’s previous experience includes working with international commercial arbitration proceedings in Geneva, a secondment with Citibank as a part of their Nordic legal team, and litigation with a focus on ITC with a leading law firm in Helsinki.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Finnish Bar Association - Member
- Swedish Bar Association - Member - EU-advokat
- IBA Arb 40 Subcommittee - Member of the Steering Committee (2018-2020)
- Young Arbitrators Sweden (YAS) - Advisory Board Member (2015-2017)
- Swedish Women in Arbitration Network - Member
- Young Arbitrators Finland (YAF) - Member
- Juridiska Föreningen i Finland r.f. (JF) - Treasurer (2010-2012)
- Sweden (2014)
- Finland (2009)
- Graduate Institute of Geneva (MIDS LL.M. International Dispute Settlement) (2013)
- University of Helsinki (Master of Laws, juris magister) (2009)