Jenny Liang is an associate in the Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group in the New York office. She graduated from Harvard Law School, where she was President of the Harvard International Arbitration Law Students Association and the European Law Association. She was also part of the WTO moot court team, which won second place in the global final round.
Jenny focuses her practice on compliance & investigations, white collar, and international arbitration. She has experience conducting anti-corruption investigations for multinational companies operating in China, Vietnam, and Russia. She also assisted with a large international arbitration case for a major Brazilian company.
- New York~United States (2022)
- Harvard Law School (J.D.) (2021)
- Georgetown University (BS in Foreign Service, magna cum laude) (2018)
- Co-Author, "United States: DC Circuit's Ruling in Honeywell Reins in Large False Claims Act Damages," Baker McKenzie Client Alert, September, 2022
- Author, "Case Summary: Process & Indus. Devs. Ltd. v. Fed. Republic of Nigeria," Baker McKenzie International Litigation & Arbitration Newsletter, September, 2020
- Author, “It’s the right time to reassess China due diligence and compliance risks,” FCPA Blog, July, 2020
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.