Vlotina is a senior associate in the Trade Mark Unit within the Intellectual Property Department of Baker McKenzie's London office.
Vlotina is dual qualified in the UK as a Solicitor and a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney. In addition, she is qualified as a lawyer in Greece.
Vlotina has significant experience in global portfolio management and brand protection for major brand owners. She advises on all aspects of trade mark and design protection and enforcement, including brand clearance, filing strategies and disputes. Vlotina has worked with clients in a broad range of fields, from technology and finance to hospitality, fashion and online retail.
Vlotina has been recommended by Legal 500 as “a portfolio management expert.”
Vlotina has also been appointed as a member on INTA’s Non-Traditional Marks (NTM) Committee.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA) – Non-Traditional Trade Marks Committee member
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA) – Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom
- Queen Mary, University of London (LL.M. in IP)
- University of Athens (LL.M. in Public Law)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (LL.B.)
- Co-author, “Three colours red revisited—Bundesgerichtshof confirms registrability of abstract colour trade mark ‘Sparkassen-Rot’," JIPLP, Volume 12, Issue 8, August 2017
- Co-author, “Comparison, overall impression and inconsistencies in design protection,” WTR, August/September 2014
- Author, “Forever fall-out,” CITMA Review, May 2014
- Co-author, “Taking a wide perspective”, co-author, WTR, August/September 2012
- Co-author, “Red Soles, Gas Bottles and Ethereal Market Places: Competition, Context and Trade Mark Law,” EIPR, 2012, 34(1), 1-3, January 2012