Winna Li is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North America Tax Practice Group. Previously, Ms. Li was an associate at the Firm's Shanghai office, where she regularly advised multinational clients operating and investing in China on a broad range of Chinese and international tax issues. She also regularly advised on the tax treatment of compensation and benefits.
Ms. Li focuses her practice in international tax planning and tax controversy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2012)
- Cornell Law School (J.D.) (2011)
- Fudan University Law School (LL.B.) (2008)