Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Binxin handled the following matters:
- Represented a Fortune 100 US company in a process patent infringement lawsuit in China, and successfully obtained an injunction and favorable results for the client.
- Counseled a world-leading technology company on a series of patent invalidation projects in China.
- Represented a world-leading lightening company in a series of patent infringement and invalidation cases in China.
- Counseled a leading US entertainment company on its IP transactions in a major project in China.
- Represented several technology companies in unfair competition cases.
- Represented a world-leading chemical company in a trade secret misappropriation case.
- Advised several major industrial associations on providing comments on China IP legislation proposals.
- Represented a major dairy company in a domain name dispute before WIPO, and successfully won the domain name, which is valued at nearly RMB 4 million.
- People's Republic of China Patent Court~China
- People's Republic of China
- University of California at Berkeley (LLM)
- University of Toronto (MSc Chemistry)
- Peking University (BSc Chemistry)
Author, "Court rules on enablement in Apple Siri case," Managing IP Magazine, July 2015
Author, "Anti-counterfeiting 2015 - A Global Guide," World Trademark Review, 2015
Author, "Pharmaceutical Trademarks 2015/2016: A Global Guide," (China Section), World Trademark Review, 2015
Author, "What rule of law roadmap means for patents," Managing IP Magazine, December 2014
Lecturer, "International Technology Transfer Program," 2015