Angelique Leondis is a senior associate in the Banking & Finance team.
Angelique is experienced in advising lenders, borrowers, investors and other key stakeholders (such as trustees, agents and sponsors) on acquisition finance, property finance, debt capital markets, project finance, structured finance and securitisation transactions. She is also experienced in acting for lenders and borrowers on corporate bank facilities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Maybank Islamic Berhad on its Sharia compliant financing of the Bay Pavilions real estate development in Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia.
- Advised Riverside Asia Pacific Fund II Pte Limited, a private equity firm, on its acquisition of a global orthopaedic business.
- Advised USG, a North American building material supplier, on its A$1.6 billion global plasterboard joint venture with Boral Limited.
- New South Wales~Australia (2005)
- University of New South Wales (LL.M.) (2010)
- University of New South Wales (LLB) (2005)