Representative Legal Matters
- Advising management boards and supervisory boards in corporate governance matters and on business judgement rule.
- Advising various clients on stock corporation law including related capital markets law.
- Implementation of compliance management systems for several international clients.
- Design and implementation of comprehensive risk analysis tools for clients in the financial services sector and various other industry sectors. Inventor of the Compliance Cockpit.
- Design and implementation of internal control systems and related processes for clients in the financial services sector.
- Design of a business partner screening tool and implementation for several clients.
- Advice to anti-money laundering law and development of processes for clients of various industry sectors.
- Conduct of business partner integrity assessments (AML, fraud prevention, anticorruption).
- Conducting internal investigations, in particular in the field of anticorruption, fraud and AML.
- Conducting various compliance due diligences in M&A transactions.
- Germany (2007)
- University of Augsburg (Doctor Juris) (2002)
- OLG Munich (Second State Exam) (1997)
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (First State Exam) (1994)
Co-author, "Handbuch des Fachanwalts Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht", Carl Heymanns, 5. Auflage 2019
Co-author, "Kölner Kommentar zum Wertpapierhandelsgesetz" Carl Heymanns, 2. Auflage 2015
Co-author, "Compliance from A-Z" C.H.Beck, 2. Auflage 2015