Dennis Lee practices in the area of tax law. He is a certified public accountant, and currently serves as a member of the Taiwan CPA Association and Taipei City CPA Association.
Mr. Lee’s practice includes structuring the Taiwan operations and transactions of foreign enterprises, including its representative offices, branches and subsidiaries. He also provides tax advice in relation to pre-acquisition modeling and post-acquisition restructuring, as well as VAT-related matters. His practice likewise covers intercompany transfer pricing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising various private equity fund and strategic corporate buyers in relation to tax issues related to pre-acquisition modeling and post-acquisition restructuring.
- Advising various multinational companies in relation to value added taxes and treaty protection.
- Advising various multinational companies in relation to tax dispute matters, including withholding tax and tax assessment.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taiwan Provincial Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Taipei Certified Public Accountants Association
- Taipei~Taiwan (1995)
- National Taiwan University (M.B.A.) (2001)
- National Chung-Hsing University (B.A.) (1986)