Jorge Ledesma is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Transactional Practice Group. He joined Baker McKenzie’s Mexico office in 2011. Mr. Ledesma has five years of experience handling corporate and financial matters, participating in M&A projects, negotiation and preparation of commercial agreements, foreign investment issues, as well as in capital market matters mainly related to securitizations.
Mr. Ledesma focuses his practice on corporate law matters, including mergers and acquisitions and the preparation, supervision and implementation of agreements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised companies in different sectors in the preparation of all the required documentation to close acquisition processes.
- Advised on and assisted in mergers for companies in different sectors.
- Supported multinational companies in their start-up in Mexico.
- Advised companies regarding the preparation of all required documentation in order to perform the securitization of their assets.
- Advised Mexican and multinational companies regarding the preparation and implementation of their commercial agreements.
- Advised multinational companies regarding the requirements and limitations of foreign investments in México.
- Mexico (2008)
- Universidad Panamericana (Specialization Course Commercial Law) (2008)
- Universidad Panamericana (J.D.) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.