Dr. Christian Lebrecht is a member of Baker McKenzie's Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Practice Group in Frankfurt. He obtained his Doctor of Law degree at the University of Mainz on a topic related to French and German commercial law in 2019.
- Germany (2019)
- University of Mainz (Dr. jur.) (2019)
- Regional Court Mainz (Assessor Exam) (2016)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (2014)
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz (Mag. iur.) (2012)
- University of Burgundy (Master Degree ) (2011)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.