Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on the leasing and subleasing of office premises and buildings in Moscow and other major regional centers including Ekaterinburg and Samara (including preliminary agreements to lease for developments under construction) by foreign companies and their Russian subsidiaries including GE Money, BNP Paribas, Latham & Watkins, Boston Consulting and the EBRD.
- Advising a foreign investor on real estate aspects of a major multi-purpose development in Russia including mortgages, servitudes, land use issues and system of leases and sub-leases of premises and equipment.
- Advising a major Asian investor with regard to its potential investments in residential construction including title due diligence, structuring the transaction with involvement of new legislation on the basis of shared participation in construction.
- Advising a cement producing company on matters related to the acquisition of rights to forestry and agricultural land in particular on auction requirements as to compensation of losses of the forestry reserve and agricultural land holders.
- Advising borrowers and lenders on the complex real estate issues related to project financings for clients such as PFIG and OTP Bank.
- Carrying out numerous due diligences of various real estate projects including large complexes for clients such as Kanam Grund, DEGI and Quinn Group.
- Russia (1996)
- Moscow State University (Law Degree) (1996)
Author, Real Estate articles, Moscow Times
Co-author, Initial draft of Land Code of the Russian Federation for the submission to the Russian government made jointly by the American Chamber of Commerce, European Business Club, Russo-British Chamber of Commerce and the German Business Club, 2001