Jennifer Leader is an associate in the Dubai office of Baker McKenzie. Jennifer advises on employment law matters for clients based in the UAE and all free zones, including DIFC. Before joining the Firm, Jennifer spent two years with the employment law team at a regional firm based in Dubai, and trained with the UK's largest criminal defence firm. Jennifer is admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales.
Jennifer advises clients on a full range of employment law issues, including procurement, contract drafting, immigration, disciplinary matters, termination and non-competition. She has worked with international companies in bringing their procedures, contracts and company policies in line with UAE Labour Law, and has assisted with the transfer of employees during M&A proceedings. Jennifer has worked with both regional and international clients across a variety of industry areas, including technology, healthcare, manpower, finance and construction.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2012)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- Nottingham Trent University (LLB (Hons.) in Law) (2010)
- Nottingham Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2009)
- University of Durham (BA (Hons.) in Philosophy and Theology) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.