Grace Ann Lazaro is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She graduated with a Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence at the University of the Philippines College of Law and was an editor of the Philippine Law Journal. She currently serves as the Corporate Secretary of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb), and served as the Assistant Vice-President for Programs, Research and Public Information of PIArb in 2015. She also co-authored the PIArb Handbook on Commercial Arbitration which was published in 2016.
Grace is a trained arbitrator of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. (PDRCI) and currently assists the institution’s Secretariat. She also assisted in the revision of the arbitration rules of the PDRCI which took effect in January 2015. She is an accredited member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) and has recently passed the Arbitral Tribunal Secretary training conducted by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC) with distinction.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. - Accredited Arbitrator
- Philippine Institute for Arbitration - Corporate Secretary
- Philippines (2013)
- University of the Philippines (JD) (2012)
- University of the Philippines (BA Organizational Communication) (2008)