Dr. Daniel Larcher is a senior associate and member of the Dispute Resolution team and head of the Vienna Life Sciences/Pharma practice. His focus lies on advising and representing clients with regard to commercial contracts, healthcare/pharma transactions (inclusing nutrition and cosmetics matters), as well as product liability and recalls. He is author of several publications in his specialized areas and holds seminars and workshops. He joined Baker & McKenzie • Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG after receiving his PhD in 2005, and has since qualified to practice in Austria.
Mr. Larcher often works on matters involving Life Sciences/Pharma transactions, as well as Commercial Contracts and Commercial Litigation. He also advises clients on Product Liability & Recalls.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advises and represents companies in compliance and marketing matters such as the interaction with HCPs/HCOs and/or public officials and business partners.
- Counsels clients in product safety and product liability matters.
- Advises pharmaceutical and medical device companies with regard to clinical trials, pricing & reimbursement and product launches.
- Advises clients in drafting and negotiating commercial, R&D and marketing agreements.
- Counsels clients in the life sciences field in connection with M&A transactions.
- Legal representation of international clients before courts and authorities in numerous commercial & trade disputes.
- Represented an international toy manufacturer and of international franchise groups with regard to commercial litigation and tenancy laws.
- Advised and represented in court major national credit institute, a international construction company and a medical device company in compliance and product safety matters.
- Austria (2010)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (2006)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2002)
- University of Vienna (Degree Psychology)
Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.