Representative Legal Matters
- Advises and represents companies in compliance and marketing matters such as the interaction with HCPs/HCOs and/or public officials and business partners.
- Counsels clients in product safety and product liability matters.
- Advises pharmaceutical and medical device companies with regard to clinical trials, pricing & reimbursement and product launches.
- Advises clients in drafting and negotiating commercial, R&D and marketing agreements.
- Counsels clients in the life sciences field in connection with M&A transactions.
- Legal representation of international clients before courts and authorities in numerous commercial & trade disputes.
- Represented an international toy manufacturer and of international franchise groups with regard to commercial litigation and tenancy laws.
- Advised and represented in court major national credit institute, a international construction company and a medical device company in compliance and product safety matters.
- Austria (2010)
- University of Vienna (Dr. iur.) (2006)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2002)
- University of Vienna (Degree Psychology)
Co-author of Petsche/Mair, Handbuch Compliance
Co-author of Skribe Criminal Compliance
Co-author of Grützner, Hommel, Moosmayer, Anti-Bribery Risk Assessment
Co-author, “Das neue Unternehmensstrafrecht,” FVH Forum Verlag Herkert GmbH, March 2012
Author, “Pricing and Reimbursement Handbook,” Baker McKenzie, October 2011