Paulina Labecka is a member of the Firm’s Employment Practice Group in Warsaw. As an employment lawyer, she has an extensive experience in handling employment and social security matters. In 2012, she was admitted to the Bar of Legal Advisors in Warsaw.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising in particular: retail companies, pharmaceutical companies, a publishing company, medical devices producers, IT companies on employment matters.
- Advising a retail company and other companies in particular from energy and automotive sector on the issues related to collective disputes in workplaces, cooperation with trade unions and mass redundancies.
- Advising an international online retail company and crystal jewelry producer in the establishment of logistic centers and shared service centers in Poland.
- Advising pharmaceutical companies, medical devices producers, IT companies and real estate companies on employment aspects connected with acquisition of legal entities and post-transfer reorganizations.
- Advised the foreign employees of an insurance company on the issues relating to employment of foreign persons and obtaining work permits and residence permits in Poland.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar of Legal Advisers in Warsaw - Member
- Poland (2012)
- University of Cambridge (Centre for the Study of English & European Law) (2006)
- Warsaw University (Master Degree in Law) (2005)