Hanna Kutscher joined the Baker McKenzie office in Vienna in 2019. She is a member of the Litigation and Arbitration Practice Group. Hanna works since 2016 in the field of business and corruption criminal law. She represents clients in ongoing criminal proceedings, advises companies and conducts internal investigations at mainly Austrian companies. Prior to this, she passed the bar exam in the district of the Vienna Higher Regional Court and worked in a medium-sized law firm. In this capacity, Hanna Kutscher advised companies on the subject of compliance with regard to criminally relevant conduct and data protection compliance. Furthermore, she gained experience in advising companies and worked at the Federal Criminal Police Office in the department for white-collar crime.
Hanna’s practice focuses on corruption criminal law, white-collar crime, internal investigations, compliance litigation and anti-money-laundry counseling.
- Higher Regional Court Vienna (Bar Exam) (2018)
- University of Vienna (Mag. iur.) (2014)
- University of Copenhagen (Semester Abroad) (2014)
- Author, "Datenschutz-Compliance," GRCaktuell, 12/2018
- Author, "Verfassungskonformität des Diversionsauschlusses im gerichtlichen Finanzstrafverfahren," ZWF, 05/2018
- Author, "Zum begründeten Verdacht bei Hausdurchsuchungen," ecolex; 11/2016
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.