Nadeem is a senior associate based in the Bahrain office of Baker McKenzie. He is experienced in a broad range of conventional and Islamic banking and finance matters, focusing on corporate finance, Islamic finance, financial restructuring, and project finance. Nadeem represents banks, borrowers, and sponsors and has advised clients on various high-profile transactions in both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2013)
- University of York (Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE))
- University of York (Masters in Development Economics and Emerging Markets)
- BPP Law School (Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL))
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Certificate (LPC))