Representative Legal Matters
Provide ongoing advice and contract negotiation and drafting support to leading financial institution in connection with its client rewards program.
Advise on privacy, cybersecurity and IT contractual obligations within the context of M&A transactions and other commercial agreements.
Review and advise on privately and publicly funded research collaboration agreements.
Advise on federal and provincial mandatory breach notification requirements in instances of potential cybersecurity incidents.
Advise regarding the collection, use, and transfer of personal information under Canadian privacy laws.
- California~United States (2016)
- Ontario~Canada (2014)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (JD) (2013)
- Schulich School of Business (MBA Finance) (2013)
- Schulich School of Business (BBA Accounting) (2010)
- Co-author, Canadian chapter of the "2020 Global Data Privacy and Security Handbook," Baker McKenzie, 2020
- Co-author, Canadian chapter of "The Government Procurement Review - 8th Edition," Law Business Research, 2020