Tomasz Krzyzowski co-heads Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group in Warsaw. He routinely works on corporate acquisitions and disposals, and has led a series of private equity transactions and real estate projects. He is recommended by leading publications such as Chambers Global, Legal 500, PLC Which Lawyer? and IFLR1000, and was recognized among the BTI Client Service All-Stars in 2016. Tomasz is also actively engaged in pro bono activities and has worked for the non-profit organization Hospice for Children in Warsaw.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Theo Muller Group Secs, acting through its Polish subsidiary Lisner, on the cross-border acquisition of NordFish Foodmark.
- Advised on the sale of Eko Holding, owner of a chain of stores, to Eurocash.
- Advising Varian Medical Systems, a leading producer of radiotherapy medical devices, on its acquisition of Candela's distribution business in Poland.
- Advised Swiss corporation Sigvaris Holding in a public takeover of the Warsaw-listed company Pani Teresa Medica through a public tender offer and squeeze out procedure.
- Advising in connection with the acquisition of shares in Polbita, operator of Drogerie Natura, from a consortium of banks made up of Allior and Erste.
- Advised the company of Affidea group, leader in diagnostic examination services in Europe, on an acquisition in the Polish market.
- Advising MCI.TechVentures1.0, a subfund managed by Private Equity Managers' capital group, concerning the acquisition of a minority stake in GetTaxi, leader in the European market of on-demand transportation services and the world leader in B2B segment.
- Advised on a joint EUR 108 million investment with the Integer.pl Group, the leading independent Polish postal group operating under the InPost brand, to develop and roll out an innovative parcel system, EasyPack, in Europe and CIS countries.
- Advising PineBridge New Europe Partners II on its acquisition of Małpka, the chain of convenience stores, from Czerwona Torebka.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Krakow Legal Advisor Association
- Poland (1998)
- Jagiellonian University (LL.M.) (1995)