Beata Krakowiak is a senior associate and a member of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group since 2001. Her professional practice focuses on real estate and civil law transactions.
Beata is experienced in real estate law, including real estate transactions and relations between tenants and property owners. She participates in civil-law transactions and construction projects which are connected with various matters relating to the civil law and administrative law. She has also advised numerous international and domestic companies on lease agreements, both on the side of the tenant and the landlord.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an American healthcare company in real estate and construction law aspects of its Polish market entry, including advice on the acquisition of a real property and in relation to a development agreement concerning construction of an office, warehouse and production facility.
- Team member for a Singapore-based property management company in the acquisition of a portfolio of companies from the funds controlled by Hillwood Development Company, consisting of companies holding around a dozen real properties in Poland, Germany and the US developed or to be developed with industrial warehouses.
- Assisted an American manufacturer in real estate and construction law aspects of its Polish market entry, including advice on the acquisition of the real property and in relation to a built-to-suit lease agreement concerning construction and lease of a modern office, warehouse and production facility.
- Advised a leading residential developer in Poland on increasing its portfolio through the acquisition of the Gdansk-based companies.
- Advised in all road projects implemented or to be implemented by the General Directorate for National Roads and Highways in the PPP model on new and existing routes, including motorway service areas.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2012)
- The Cardinal Stefan Wyszynki University in Warsaw (Master's Degree in Law) (2006)
- University of Warsaw (Master's Degree in Modern Languages)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa