Beata Krakowiak is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group in Warsaw. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as a legal assistant in a Polish law firm.
Ms. Krakowiak focuses on real estate and civil law transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participates in the day-to-day representation of Warbud S.A. in preparing legal opinions within the scope of investment operations of the company.
- Supported a major bank operating in Poland in terms of negotiations of the lease contract of its new headquarters.
- Participates in the day-to-day representation of Immobiliaria Camins Polska, an Andora-based investor, including the preparation of lease agreements for the property.
- Represented I.T. International Theatres in connection with lease agreements for retail space in the Sadyba Best Mall Shopping Center in Warsaw.
- Participated in the legal due diligence of real property and drafting of a due diligence report relating to the legal status of the real property in various cities in Poland, for Bank Zachodni WBK, BZ WBK AIB Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych, LHI Leasing and one of the world's largest petroleum companies.
- Participated in drafting a legal due diligence report for Elektrociepłownie Warszawskie S.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2012)
- The Cardinal Stefan Wyszynki University in Warsaw (Master) (2006)
- University of Warsaw (Master's degree Faculty of Modern Languages, Institute of Iberian Studies)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa