Dominika Korytek is a partner in the Firm's San Francisco office. She routinely advises clients on domestic and international acquisitions and reorganizations, subpart F and foreign tax credit provisions. She has also advised many multinational companies in post-acquisition restructurings involving up to 46 jurisdictions in any single transaction. Ms. Korytek has given presentations on topics concerning international taxation sponsored by the Tax Executives Institute, Alliance for Tax, Legal and Accounting Seminars and other organizations.
Ms. Korytek focuses her practice on matters relating to the US federal income taxation of corporations, with emphasis on international tax planning. She advises multinational companies on international reorganizations and acquisitions, foreign tax credit planning and subpart F planning.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as a member of the tax team that was involved in Bemis Company Inc.’s USD1.2B acquisition of the Food Americas operations of Alcan Packaging, a business unit of Rio Tinto plc, which included flexible packaging facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and New Zealand.
- Illinois~United States (2006)
- Florida~United States (2004)
- California~United States (2004)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation) (2005)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D.) (2003)
- Cornell University (B.A. Political Science) (2000)
- Palo Alto