Dorothea Koo is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Hong Kong office and a member of the Steering Committee of the Firm's Asia Pacific Private Equity Practice Group and the Working Group of the Firm's Asia Pacific Financial Institutions Industry Group. Dorothea's practice focuses on public M&A. She also advises private equity houses and other financial investors on a wide range of domestic and private equity transactions and is experienced in corporate finance.
- Highly Regarded lawyer (M&A, Hong Kong) – IFLR1000 (2012-2022)
- Highly Regarded lawyer (Private Equity, Hong Kong) – IFLR1000 (2011, 2013-2022)
- Highly Regarded lawyer (Capital Markets: Debt, Hong Kong) – IFLR1000 (2013-2022)
- Leading lawyer (Corporate/M&A: Hong Kong-based (International Firms), China/Hong Kong) – Chambers Asia Pacific (2013-2018)
- Leading lawyer (Corporate/M&A: Hong Kong-based (International Firms), China/Hong Kong) – Chambers Global (2013-2015)
- Leading lawyer (Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms), China) – Chambers Global (2011-2013)
- Leading lawyer (Hong Kong) – Asialaw Profiles (2013)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1997)
- Hong Kong (1996)
- The University of Hong Kong (P.C.LL.) (1994)
- University of London (LL.B.) (1993)
- Stanford University (Bachelor of Economics) (1988)
Baker & McKenzie, a Hong Kong partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.