Yana Komsitsky is an associate in the Firm’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Komsitsky focuses her practice on domestic and international employment and data privacy law. She advises on a range of employment matters, from pre-employment and global workforce management to terminations and disputes.
Ms. Komsitsky provides strategic counseling on all matters related to managing the employment relationship, with particular emphasis on employment-related issues arising out of cross-border transactions. She routinely assists US multinationals with employment aspects of entering and doing business in new jurisdictions across the globe, including pre-hire matters, engagement of independent contractors, employee transfer, workplace policies and global code of conduct implementation, data privacy compliance, whistleblower policy and hotline implementation, confidential and proprietary information and non-compete agreements, and planning and implementing reductions in force and performance terminations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California - International Law and Labor & Employment Law Sections
- Law Society of England & Wales - Non-practicing member
- California~United States (2011)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2009)
- College of Law of England and Wales (L.P.C. Distinction) (2007)
- College of Law of England and Wales (Graduate Diploma Law Commendation) (2005)
- New York University (B.A. Art History and Journalism cum laude) (2003)