Avery is an associate in the Corporate team based in London. She trained at the Firm and has completed a secondment with S&P Global.
Avery is also a part of the Firm's London Innovation Champions Group and holds an MSc in Computer Science.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Equinix Inc on its USD 1 billion joint venture with GIC in relation to the development and operation of hyperscale data centres in Japan.
- Advised Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation on their acquisition of Smarter Grids Solutions Limited, a software provider for power grids and other distributed energy resources.
- Advised Accenture in connection with a number of acquisitions of technology companies in Europe.
- Advised Astellas on the acquisition of Nanna Therapeutics, a clinical stage UK biotech focused on age related diseases.
- Advised Sony on the sale of Sony Music Entertainment's stake in Syco to Simon Cowell.
- Advised Bowers & Wilkins on the disposal of their audio design, engineering and manufacturing business to Sound United LLC.
- Advising GlaxoSmithKline on the integration, rationalisation and separation of their consumer healthcare business.
- Pro bono legal advisor at Bethnal Green Legal Advice Centre
- Conducted research on street children's rights in Kyrgyzstan and Sweden for the United Nations Committee on the Rights of Child
- Volunteer of the Bishop's Breakfast Program at St. Martin Centre
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2021)
- Imperial College, London (MSc Computer Science, thesis with distinction) (2018)
- BPP Law School, London Holborn (Legal Practice Course, with distinction) (2017)
- University of Reading (LLB Law, with distinction) (2016)