Marianne Ko-Tibayan is an associate in Quisumbing Torres’ Employment Practice Group and Consumer Goods & Retail Industry Group.
Marianne has five years of experience working on legal issues relating to general employment matters. Her practice focuses on general employment advice, compensation and benefits, and reviews of various employment documents. She also handles labor litigation matters, labor standards compliance and termination procedures. She assists clients across various sectors including, technology, media & telecommunications, healthcare & life sciences, and financial institutions.
- Rising Star in Labor and Employment, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Australian-New Zealand Chamber of Commerce Philippines - Member, People & Culture Committee
- Philippines (2015)
- University of the Philippines (J.D. Dean's Medal Award, Order of the Purple Feather Honor Society) (2014)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Legal Management Honorable Mention) (2010)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.