Eren Kilich is an associate in the EU, Competition and Trade team of Baker McKenzie's London office. Eren's practice covers compliance and investigations, behavioural antitrust, merger control, dominance, anti-bribery and corruption, and sanctions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a client in the mining sector with respect to a sanctions investigation, involving engagement with the UK National Crime Agency.
- Acted for clients in the mining and media sectors in connection with anti-bribery and corruption investigations, involving engagement with regulators in a number of different jurisdictions, including the UK and US.
- Represented a client in the construction sector in respect of a UK Competition and Markets Authority cartel investigation.
- Acted for a client in the media sector in connection with a cartel investigation across many jurisdictions, including numerous EU member states.
- England & Wales (2017)
- King's College London (Diploma in EU Competition Law) (2019)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2015)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2014)
- University of Cambridge (BA History) (2012)