Eren Kilich is an associate in the EU, Competition and Trade team of Baker McKenzie's London office. Eren's practice covers compliance and investigations, behavioural antitrust, merger control, dominance, anti-bribery and corruption, and sanctions.
Eren has significant experience working on complex investigations covering a range of compliance issues, including sanctions, competition law, and anti-bribery and corruption. Eren regularly advises on compliance with anti-bribery and competition laws, and engagement with UK and EU authorities, including the European Commission, the Competition and Markets Authority, the Serious Fraud Office and the National Crime Agency. Eren advises clients across a number of sectors, including technology, construction, healthcare, and energy, mining and infrastructure.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a client in the mining sector with respect to a sanctions investigation, involving engagement with the UK National Crime Agency.
- Acted for clients in the mining and media sectors in connection with anti-bribery and corruption investigations, involving engagement with regulators in a number of different jurisdictions, including the UK and US.
- Represented a client in the construction sector in respect of a UK Competition and Markets Authority cartel investigation.
- Acted for a client in the media sector in connection with a cartel investigation across many jurisdictions, including numerous EU member states.
- England & Wales (2017)
- King's College London, UK (Diploma in EU Competition Law) (2019)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course) (2015)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2014)
- University of Cambridge (BA History) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.