Ennio has a focus on cross-border M&A, joint ventures and general corporate law matters across a range of industries. Ennio has experience advising financial institutions, industrial and consumer goods companies on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, restructurings and crisis management.
He regularly advises Chinese clients on outbound investment matters and is a regular visitor to China.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Bank of China on its acquisition of Ireland's longest-established investment bank, Goodbody Stockbrokers, in a highly competitive auction sale. This is Bank of China's first major acquisition in Europe.
- China Hailiang Group as the majority shareholder on the administration of Asa Resource Group Plc.
- China Taiping Insurance in various corporate, regulatory and dispute matters.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP Law School, London (Legal Practice Course Distinction) (2018)
- BPP Law School, London (G.C.E. Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)) (2017)
- University of Durham (BA Hons, First Class) (2016)