Ennio is an Associate in the firm's Corporate Practice and China Group in London. Ennio was seconded to the Beijing office's Finance and Projects Group for three months in 2019-2020.
Ennio has a focus on cross-border M&A, joint ventures and general corporate law matters across a range of industries. Ennio has experience advising financial institutions, industrial and consumer goods companies on complex multi- jurisdictional transactions, restructurings and crisis management.
He regularly advises Chinese clients on outbound investment matters and is a regular visitor to China.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Bank of China on its proposed acquisition of Ireland's longest-established investment bank, Goodbody Stockbrokers, in a highly competitive auction sale. This is Bank of China's first major acquisition in Europe.
- Advising Bank of China on a number of regulatory and contentious matters.
- China Hailiang Group as the majority shareholder on the administration of Asa Resource Group Plc.
- China Taiping Insurance in various corporate, regulatory and dispute matters.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP Law School, London (Legal Practice Course (Distinction)) (2018)
- BPP Law School, London (Graduate Diploma in Law (Distinction)) (2017)
- University of Durham (BA Hons, First Class) (2016)