Dr. Frederike Kerl, a counsel, practices in the Firm's Intellectual Property group in Germany. Prior to joining the Firm, Frederike studied at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the University of Rennes. She is a certified specialist for Intellectual Property Law since 2013 ("Fachanwältin für gewerblichen Rechtschutz").
Frederike advises and represents right owners in the national and international protection and enforcement of their IP rights. She focuses her practice on contentious and non-contentious trademark law, particularly on combating product piracy, transnational trademark prosecution, strategic trademark counseling and managing large, worldwide trademark portfolios. Moreover, Frederike regularly advises and litigates unfair competition and design law related matters. Frederike continuously gives practice-oriented lectures at conferences and seminars.
- Germany (2008)
- Fachanwältin für gewerblichen Rechtschutz (Certified Specialist for Intellectual Property Law) (2013)
- University of Cologne (Dr. iur.) (2011)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Second State Exam) (2007)
- University of Erlangen-Nurnberg (First State Exam) (2005)
- University of Rennes (Maitre en droit) (2003)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.