Katarzyna Kępka is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Warsaw. She has extensive experience handling corporate commercial issues, particularly mergers and acquisitions, and real estate law.
Ms. Kępka’s practice covers coordination of due diligence reviews concerning acquisition, reorganization and privatization of enterprises, as well as legal assistance in preparation and negotiation of transactional documentation for corporate and real estate acquisitions and disposals, and private equity transactions. Additionally, her experience includes investment financing and re-financing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Pinebridge, one of the biggest private equity funds, on its investment in Work Service S.A., a company listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- Advising Mid Europa Partners private equity fund and its operating portfolio company Walmark a.s. in the acquisition of a set of dietary supplements from Novascon Pharmaceuticals sp. z o.o.
- Advising TK Development A/S, a leading European developer, on a number of joint investments with foreign investors in commercial real estate projects, including the implementation of a joint venture structure.
- Advising Leggett & Platt Incorporated in transaction covering acquisition from Trio Line Holding ApS (Denmark) of majority (70%) shareholding in Trio Line Polska sp. z o.o., an entity manufacturing and selling finished upholstered furniture and furniture components, and implementation of a joint venture structure.
- Advised Corinthian Capital Group on Polish aspects of acquisition of entities from M&R Holdings Group (manufacturer of screen printing equipment).
- Poland (2014)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (2007)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa