Daniël Kelderhuis is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office. Daniël joined Baker McKenzie in 2020.
Daniël focuses on local and cross-border transactions advising banks, financial institutions and borrowers in relation to financing transactions and financial regulation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the Joint Lead Managers on Vesteda's successful issuance of a EUR 500 million Green Bond.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA) 2021
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2021)
- University of Groningen (LLM Legal Research) (2020)
- University of Groningen (LLB Dutch Law) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.