Susan Keeler is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in San Francisco. Ms. Keeler previously was tax counsel and coordinator for tax planning at a multinational energy corporation.
Ms. Keeler practices in domestic and international tax law, with an emphasis on international tax planning. She advises US-based multinationals and other companies on the foreign income tax aspects of domestic and cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and other restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- California~United States (2016)
- Northwestern University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation, with honors) (2012)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., cum laude) (2009)
- University of Colorado (M.S. Accounting) (2004)
- University of Colorado (B.S.B.A.) (2004)
- Duke University (B.S.) (2001)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.