Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the world’s most renowned media content platforms on numerous matters related to e-commerce, data privacy and marketing matters.
- Advised Staples on the implementation of a new online-shop system.
- Advised an international leading manufacturer of home appliances on the implementation of an app controlling home appliances.
- Advised one of the world's most famous and renowned online hotel reservation providers on the implementation of a global data privacy structure in 50+ countries.
- Advised a global pharmaceuticals company on the global implementation and distribution of a health care related app.
- Advised Allianz on a ten-digit data center outsourcing deal with IBM.
- Advised a global packaging manufacturer on the implementation of a global HR database in 45+ countries.
- Advised a service provider for financial institutions on the implementation of a new service for financial institutions in the European market.
- Recommended for Information Technology in Germany, Legal 500, 2018
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for date protection law and information technology, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Germany's Best Lawyers in Data Protection and IT Law, Handelsblatt 2019
- Names of the next generation, Legal 500 2018
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
- New York~United States (2009)
- Germany (2007)
- University of Texas at Austin (LL.M.) (2008)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Second State Exam) (2006)
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (First State Exam) (2004)
Client Alert: "Home Office - Labor Law, Data Protection and Cyber Security," April 2020
Co-author (with Joanna de Fonseka), "Data protection and adtech in Europe: where next?," Privacy & Data Protection PDP Journals, Volume 20, Issue 5, April 2020
Co-author (with Katja Häferer and Kerstin Grimhardt), "Whistleblowing in Germany - Requirements under GDPR and Expected Amendments pursuant to the new EU Whistleblowing Directive," PinG, March 2020
Co-author (with Katja Häferer and Kerstin Grimhardt), "The new EU Whistleblowing Directive - Considerations from a German employment and data protection law perspective," CRi, January 2020
Author, Client Alert: "Potential Privacy Shield Suspension," April 2018