Katarzyna is experienced in labor and employment matters. She advises on all aspects of individual and collective labour law, in particular on hiring staff, redundancies, compensation and benefits, employment policies, discrimination, employment litigation as well as trade unions. She also provides assistance in employment termination and restructuring processes.
Katarzyna provides skillful advice on labor and employment matters, compensation and benefits, HR issues in M&A and reorganizations as well as employment litigation. She also counsels clients on temporary (agency) work issues, employee data protection and employment restructuring processes (employees’ transfers, mass redundancies).
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a leading Polish bank on various issues related to remuneration schemes, trade unions and collective bargaining agreement.
- Advising a global digital printing company on separation with key executives, including board members in Poland.
- Advising a leading Polish construction company on complex hiring structures, including engaging external and agency staff.
- Advising a leading Polish financial company on employment restructuring including multiple transfers of employees within the capital group.
- Advising a global insurance company in acquisition of a Polish insurance company and employee retention scheme.
- Advising a leading Polish sales company on relationship with trade unions.
- Advising a global transportation company on collective bargaining agreement and relationship with trade unions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2019)
- Warsaw University (Faculty of Law and Administration ) (2015)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa