Michelle Karrer is an associate in the Corporate/M&A Practice Group in Munich. Prior to joining the Firm in 2020, Michelle gained experience in the areas of corporate law, restructuring and debt capital finance working as a law clerk in several international law firms.
Michelle advises domestic and international clients on a wide range of corporate matters. She focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, venture capital, private equity, corporate structures, employee participation and reorganizations. Michelle advises particularly in the health care and life science industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised CatalYm, an innovative biotech company on the closing of its EUR 50 million Series B equity financing.
- Advised TA Associates (TA), a leading global growth private equity firm, on the acquisition of a majority stake in Germany-based IGEL.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Phi Delta Phi - The International Legal Honor Society - Michael Hoffmann-Becking Inn - University Frankfurt am Main - Member
- Germany (2020)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2020)
- EBS University - Business School (M.A.) (2018)
- EBS University - Law School (Referendar Exam) (2016)
- EBS University - Law School (LL.B.) (2014)
- St. Petersburg State University (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.