Karolin Karlsson joined Baker McKenzie in August 2011 and is an associate in the Stockholm office’s Arbitration and Litigation group. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked at another law firm in Stockholm from 2008-2009. She clerked at the District Court of Uppsala from 2009-2011.
Ms. Karlsson focuses on arbitration and litigation and practices in Sweden.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Women in Arbitration Network - Member
- Arbitration Association for Young Lawyers at Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute - Member
- Swedish Insurance Law Association - Member
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2008)
- University of Lund, Sweden (Juris Kandidat (LL.M.)) (2008)
- Maastricht University (Erasmus Prog.) (2007)