Agnieszka Kania is an associate at the Warsaw office of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate group. Agnieszka is an attorney-at-law with the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law and specializes in the field of corporate reorganizations, commercial contracts and providing corporate counseling to Polish and foreign clients
Agnieszka's practice focuses on field of corporate law. She supports Polish and foreign entities in setting up their businesses in Poland and provides day-to-day legal services to the companies, including, among others, matters related to their liquidation, court registration procedures and transactions involving their shares and assets. Agnieszka is also experienced in carrying out due diligence reviews and analyzing commercial contracts. She participated in advising on numerous international intra-group reorganizations. She advised entities from various sectors, with a particular focus on the manufacturing industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in a team of lawyers providing comprehensive legal advice to Viskase Companies, Inc., including legal assistance in the reorganization of their Polish companies.
- Participated in a team of lawyers advising a leading coworking space company in entering the Polish market, setting up a new entity and in providing post-establishment corporate and commercial assistance.
- Provided legal assistance in connection with the reorganization of a leading packaging companyies' capital group.
- Povided legal assistance related to the liquidation of several Polish subsidiaries of a leading health and beauty retail group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law
- Warsaw~Poland (2019)
- Maria Curie Sklodowska University in Lublin (Master of Laws (LL.M.)) (2013)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Eramus Prog. European and International Law ) (2012)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa