Robbert-Jan Kamstra is a legal director in the Litigation & Arbitration Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Amsterdam. Before joining the Firm, he served for five years as a registrar at the court of Amsterdam, where he attended court sessions and hearings of witnesses. He was responsible for the records of the hearings and involved in the making of judgments. Robbert-Jan worked at the Dutch Young Bar Association (SJBN) as a secretary for two years.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Dutch Young Bar Association (SJBN)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2011)
- Grotius Academy (Post Graduate Liability Law) (2016)
- The Law Firm School (2012)