Jarrett regularly assists clients with the planning and implementation of multi-jurisdictional transactions, such as global carve-outs, spin-offs, post-merger integrations and pre-transaction restructurings, divestitures, entity rationalization projects, global expansion projects, and related international corporate matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jarrett worked for Ernst & Young LLP where he advised multinational corporations and private equity firms on the tax implications of domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings. Jarrett's other prior experience includes work for another US international law firm as well as the New York City Department of Finance, where in addition to other responsibilities, he helped draft New York City's Business Corporation Tax legislation.
- Florida~United States (2019)
- New Jersey~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2014)
- New York University School of Law (LLM, Taxation) (2016)
- Brooklyn Law School (JD) (2013)
- State University of New York at Albany (BA, cum laude) (2010)