Representative Legal Matters
- Represented the president of the Board of Directors of a Spanish chemical company and the engineer of a chemical plant in a criminal proceeding for presumed contamination of a river.
- Represented Eugene Perma, Aventis, Grace, Eaton and Stein, national and multinational companies in the selling process of industrial assets subject to specific environmental issues.
- Represented Pierre et Vacances in the setting up of its apart-hotel projects and touristic apartment resorts in Tarragona, Alicante and Malaga.
- Represented Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in the preparation of all the agreements necessary to operate the MOHG Hotel in Barcelona and adjacent MOGH residences.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Barcelona - Administrative Law Committee
- Bar Association of Barcelona - Environmental Law Committee
- Barcelona~Spain (1986)
- University of Barcelona (LL.M.) (1986)
- Colegio University Abad Oliba (Diplomas on Real Estate and Urban Planning)
Contributor to several publications of the Firm, such as “Dispute Resolution in Europe”. First edition. February 2004.
Co-author of “Formularios de la Ley de Enjuiciamiento Civil” Difusión Economist & Jurist. November 2000.
Co-author of “Dumping Grounds Guide” edited by Ibering (EP Group) and Federación Española de Municipios. December 1998.
Spain chapter of the B&M book Worldwide Guide to Product Liability. 1998.
Spain chapter of “International Environmental Audit” edited by Government Institutes. May 1998.
Co-author of the Spain chapter of “Telecommunications Laws in Europe” edited by Buttersworth (1998).
Spain chapter of “Environmental Laws in Europe”, edited by Wiley. May 1996.
Contributor to the following publications about legal topics: Diario Expansión; Revista Química e Industria; Economist & Jurist; Revista Cámara de Comercio Española en Londres; La Vanguardia; and various publications of the North American Embassy.
He gives lectures and conferences on legal topics of his specialties on a yearly basis at ESADE, IFAES and other educational institutions.