Georg Jonsson is a member of Baker McKenzie's Banking & Finance Practice Group in Stockholm. His main practice area is finance. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2017, he worked at another law firm.
Georg focuses his practice on finance.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Georg has advised in connection with the following representative legal matters:
- Instalco and FSN on its SEK 1,201,300,000 IPO financing for Instalco.
- General Atlantic on its financing of the acquisition of Hemnet.
- Proventus Capital Partners as arranger, agent, security agent and lender on the secured term loan to Adriatic Fast Ferries Limited.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2015)
- University of Stockholm (LLM) (2011)
- Queen Mary, University of London (2010)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.