Dr. iur. Salome Jibuti, LL.M., is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate Finance Group in Zurich. She joined the Firm in 2018. Salome holds a master’s degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science and the Humboldt University of Berlin. She has also spent one year at the University of Zurich under the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked in the Finance team of an international business law firm.
Salome focuses her practice on capital markets, financial services regulation and banking and finance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgian Bar Association
- Georgia (2013)
- Tbillisi State University (PhD Financial and Economic Law) (2015)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM Corporate and Securities Law) (2012)
- Tbillisi State University (Master of Laws) (2011)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (LLM German Law) (2010)
- Tbillisi State University (Bachelor of Law) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.