Andreas Jauch LL.M.
Andreas Jauch is an associate of Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property group in Frankfurt since 2015. Prior to joining the Firm, he studied law at the University of Mainz and received an LL.M. honors degree in IP law from the University of Glasgow. During his legal clerkship, Andreas worked in the IP groups of national and international law firms in Frankfurt and London.
He is a co-author of the Firm's Global Trade Secret handbook.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property & Copyright (GRUR) - Member
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein DAV) - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Regional Court Mainz (Assessor Exam) (2014)
- University of Glasgow (LL.M.) (2012)
- University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (2011)