Andreas Jauch LL.M.
Andreas Jauch is an associate of Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property group in Frankfurt since 2015. After his law studies at the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Mainz, Andreas received an LL.M. degree in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Glasgow. Prior to joining the Firm, Andreas completed his legal clerkship at the District Court of Mainz. As part of the clerkship Andreas worked as a research assistant and a law clerk in the intellectual property practice groups of international and domestic law firms in Frankfurt and London.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property & Copyright (GRUR) - Member
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein DAV) - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Regional Court Mainz (Assessor Exam) (2014)
- University of Glasgow (LL.M.) (2012)
- University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (2011)