Piotr Jaskiewicz has been a member of the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group since 2008. He has worked in the Firm's offices in Warsaw, Chicago, and London, as well as at a Munich-based client, and has closed transactions around the world. He advises global clients on domestic and cross-border investments, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Mr. Jaskiewicz focuses on complex cross-border M&A, reorganizations, greenfield investments and corporate compliance. He also advises on corporate governance and general corporate, commercial and regulatory matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a US-based Fortune 500 healthcare corporation on a multijurisdictional post-merger integration.
- Advised a leading US-based investment support services provider on a multijurisdictional corporate reorganization.
- Advised a top US flavors producer with respect to the acquisition of the brand leader in flavor products in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Advised a US metal manufacturing company on the acquisition of a leading European producer of automotive liquefied propane gas tanks.
- Advised a US-based Fortune 500 healthcare corporation on global cash repatriation projects.
- Advised a US engineered fibers manufacturer on the establishment of an operational center coordinating the group's action subsidiaries in Europe.
- Advised a leading online retailer on the compliance aspects of establishing logistics centers in Central Europe.
- Advised a client in the airline industry on the establishment of a global shared service center in Poland.
- Advised a leading dairy producer in Russia and Ukraine on the acquisition of a special purpose vehicle holding post-bankruptcy assets of a Polish dairy cooperative.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association - Member
- Poland (2013)
- Warsaw School of Economics (Post Graduate Diploma Mergers & Acquisitions) (2011)
- Jagiellonian University (Magister Law) (2009)
- Jagiellonian University (Licencjat European Studies) (2008)
- University of Orleans [France] (Master Private Law) (2008)
- Montesquieu University Bordeaux IV (Diploma French Law) (2007)
- Jagiellonian University & CUA Columbus School of Law (Diploma US Law) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Krzyzowski i Wspólnicy Spólka Komandytowa